Please use the table below as a reference for priority when submitting a support ticket.
Critical Business Impact:
Customer's use of the Mapp DMP for a primary business service is stopped or so severely impacted that the customer cannot reasonably continue work.
Urgent rated tickets could have the following characteristics:
- Mapp DMP completely unavailable.
- Data loss or data corruption directly caused by Mapp DMP.
High Business Impact:
Important product features are unavailable with no acceptable workaround. Customer's use of the Mapp DMP in a primary business service is functioning with limited capabilities or is unstable with periodic interruptions. The software may be operating but is severely restricted.
High rated tickets could have the following characteristics:
- Severely degraded performance.
- Functionality unavailable but the Mapp DMP is able to operate in a restricted fashion.
Normal Business Impact:
Product features unavailable but a workaround exists and the majority of software functions are still usable. Minor function/feature failure that the customer can easily circumvent or avoid. Customer's work has minor loss of operational functionality.
Normal rated tickets could have the following characteristics:
- Error message with workaround.
- Minimal performance degradation.
- Incorrect product behavior with minor impact.
- Questions on product functionality or configuration during implementation.
Low Business Impact:
Minor problem or question that does not affect the software function such as How To's, documentation, general questions, or enhancement requests. There is no impact to product usage or customer's operations.
Low rated tickets could have the following characteristics:
- General requests for advice on product usage.
- Clarification on product documentation or release notes.
- Product enhancement request.